Thoughts and discussion on kettlebell training, strength and conditioning, Olympic lifting, fat loss, getting healthy and fit, NMT, core training, Pilates, mobility and anything else that goes with the above.
Today was a sunny fresh November day in Dublin. In the historic park in central Dublin called Saint Stephens Green (not the picture above) a group of 11 women in t-shirts mixed it up under our (Fiona and myself) guidance.
The workout went like this:
D.R.O.M. warm up and 12k Deadlifts x 5- 10 + 10 x 2 handed swings with 8kg x 5 rounds.
Superset Timed sets for 30 seconds on 15 off
1. 12kg Front Squats + 8 kg 1 arm swings x 4 rounds
2. 12kg Lunge/Twist + i arm push press 8kg x 4 rounds
3. 12kg Front squats + 8kg 2 handed swings
Brought the time down to 20 secs work 20 sec's rest here!
4. 12kg 2 handed swings + phase 1 TGU X 3-5 reps x 4 rounds
5. 12 or 8kg low windmills 5,5, x 3
Stretch out and get back to work :)