Kettlebellsireland Knocklyon School Drop Classes
Details; The best Fat Burning, Calorie blasting training system around
Date; Course Starts Tuesday February 26th ends Thursday March 28th
Days / Times; Tuesdays & Thursdays 9.00am
Venue; The Iona Centre is situated directly behind Knocklyon Shopping Centre, Idrone Avenue, and beside St. Colmcille's Church.
Class size is limited to 10-15 max so book your place now.
Offer: Get 20% off when you sign up with a friend
About FFI Classes
This FFI KBI course is ideal for those who drop their children off at local schools and are looking for a short intense workout, twice per week.
This course of classes is ideal for both beginners and experienced trainers. The class will involve a mixture of kettlebells, Clubbells and body weight movements.
KBI training is the original training that started in 2006, so we have a huge experience in training groups with our successful methods.
The benefits of KBI training are many, but mainly a full body, fat burning, calorie blasting morning workout that will get you fit and in better shape, in a very short time.
With FFI you will learn from the experts who introduced Kettlebellsireland outdoor training to Ireland. We promote safe and effective training.
Your main teacher is also a physical therapist, so technique and safety in training is a priority with FFI.
Contact us to register now, as places are limited.
We are also opening a Physical therapy NMT / Sports Massage practise in the Iona pastoral hall. If you have ongoing muscular issues, contact us to arrange a NMT treatment.
Neuromuscular & Physical Therapy NMT
Terenure Badminton hall, Whitehall road, Dublin 12 or
Iona centre knocklyon Dublin 16
Times / Days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday AM & PM slots
Thursday and Friday AM slots until 6pm only
€50 per treatment
The benefits are:
30-45 minute sessions
Release tight muscle tissues
Improve movement quality
Reduce risk of injury
Reduce overuse injuries
Learn to relax and stretch
NMT can be done through clothing / sports gear (shorts / t-shirt)
Minors MUST be accompanied with an adult.
FFI™ Athletic Development S&C Training
We can work freelance with teams, athletes or companies.
The benefits are :
Focus on High Performance
Sports Specific Strength & Conditioning
Corrective Exercise: Strengthen your weakness
Reduce Risk Of Injury
Improve Your Movement Quality
Improve Mobility, Strength and Power
Improve your power output
Promote health and fitness.
FFI™ Corporate Classes
If you have a group interested in your workplace, we may be able to bring our FFI™ classes to your venue. 30-45 minute early morning, lunchtime or after work classes twice per week.
- FFI™ Body Flow : A mixture of Body weight mobility and strength movements
- FFI™ Pilates : Stretch tight muscles and strengthen your full body & core
- FFI™ Hardstyle Kettlebells : Using kettlebells to mobilise and strengthen the full body
Terms and Conditions
- All members sign up and pay for their full course on the first day
- When you sign up for a course, it's up to you to make all classes
- Missed classes cannot be carried forwards to the next course
- Please arrive early for your classes so as not to miss the warm up
- Wear the correct footwear and clothing, talk to us about this.
- Listen to your instructor, they are there to help you
- Always be safe and pay attention during classes
- Make sure you have fun :)