FFI Outdoor Fitness Classes
Days: Starting Saturday June 13th
Times: 9AM - 9:30AM
Venue: Parnell Road Crumlin Dublin 12 (Other Venues coming soon)
Price: €10 per class
Participants must contact us in advance, to book a limited space.
Classes are open to experienced and non experienced.
Spaces are limited, there will be social / physical distancing procedures.
Bring rain gear and wear old training clothing.
Personal Training Options
You can contact us to book you or your team for;
- Personal Training Offers
- Athletic Performance S&C Training
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation Therapy
- Details here Personal Training or NMT
About FFI Classes
Classes can involve a mixture of Corrective Exercise, Kettlebells, Clubbells, Barbells and Body Weight movements.
KBI training is the original training that started in 2006, so we have a huge experience in training groups with our successful methods.
The benefits of FFI / KBI training are many, but mainly a full body, fat burning, calorie blasting workout that will get you fit and in better shape, in a very short time.
With FFI you will learn from the experts who introduced Kettlebellsireland outdoor training to Ireland. We promote safe and effective training.
Your main teacher is also a physical therapist, so technique and safety in training is a priority with FFI.
FFI™ Corporate Classes
If you have a group interested in your workplace, we may be able to bring our FFI™ classes to your venue. 30-45 minute early morning, lunchtime or after work classes twice per week.
- FFI™ Body Flow : A mixture of Core, Body Weight Mobility and Strength Movements
- FFI™ Pilates : Stretch Tight Muscles and Strengthen your full Body & Core
- FFI™ Hardstyle Kettlebells : Using Kettlebells to Mobilise and Strengthen the full Body
Terms and Conditions
- All members sign up and pay for their full course on the first day
- When you sign up for a course, it's up to you to make all classes
- Missed classes cannot be carried forwards to the next course
- Please arrive early for your classes so as not to miss the warm up
- Wear the correct footwear and clothing, talk to us about this.
- Listen to your instructor, they are there to help you
- Always be safe and pay attention during classes
- Make sure that you have fun :)